I got back to Vancouver last night and had to finish some work on my computer as soon as I walked in the door, and then went to bed. Mike said “You’re not even going to chill for a minute?” 🙁
I’m very thankful that my family is so supportive and understanding of my schedule. This lifestyle would not work otherwise.
I took my daughter to work this morning (I’m so proud of her–she’s been working so hard!), and now it’s back to work for me! I still have school-related work to do (trying to get ahead for next term, and other stuff I neglected last term) and I am trying really hard to get my social media/influencer content ready for the first quarter of 2021. Trying to manage school and HLJ work has been a challenge (to put it mildly)!
🧖🏽♀️If you are looking for a spa-grade robe, this is the one for you! I LOVE my robe and hair turban by Fishers Finery . It’s so comfortable; I wear it all the time. Makes a great gift idea!
* It’s been a while since they sent me this code but if shopping directly on their website (not Amazon) you can try it for a discount: HOLLY10 (it might still work)
* Soft Terry fabric made of: 70% Bamboo Viscose / 30% Cotton
* Turkish Spa Robe Design: cuffed sleeves, front pockets and a shawl collar
* Moisture Wicking Properties
* Amazingly Plush, Durable and Absorbent
* Multi-Purpose: great after the shower, pool, Jacuzzi or spa
Have a great day!
Talk with you soon,